Date(s) - 01/26/2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Stanley Middle School
The Acalanes Wellness Committee invites you to join them for a brief overview of their objectives followed by a practical series of team building exercises.
During This Interactive Workshop Parents Will:
- Learn how the wellness committee Objectives will benefit student health and learning in a brief 5 minute presentation.
- Take part in a Mindfulness exercise
- Brainstorm in working groups ways that parents can become champions for change
- Take Away a Stress Busting Tool Kit
- Opportunity for your Parent Club to form a Wellness Committee with our guidance, so that the community can come together holistically to support its young people.
- Have fun! Meet other parents who support mental health awareness
Any Questions Contact:
Acalanes Parents Club