Date(s) - 12/05/2018 - 12/24/2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
See’s Holiday Candy Shops in Moraga for Your Candy Needs
The Kiwanis Club of Moraga Valley invites you to our two decorated and convenient See’s Holiday Shops in Moraga.
- Both shops feature See’s popular pre-packaged selections, including both Hanukkah (Kosher) and Christmas themed selections.
- We have a variety of smaller items, including a limited supply of Scotchmallow Keepsake Ornaments.
- Prices are the same as the See’s company shops.
- The shops are convenient, parking is easy and lines are short.
- Wrapping materials are available at no extra charge and you can direct ship across the U.S.
The Rheem Center shop (10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily) is next to Starbucks. The Moraga Center shop (1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday and 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Sunday) is between Loard’s Ice Cream and the Moraga Garden Center. Both shops will be open every day until December 24.
The Kiwanis Club’s See’s Holiday Shops are an annual, major fund-raising effort that benefits charities in Lamorinda and nearby communities. The club raises and distributes in total approximately $60,000 annually.
Thank you to the many who have, and continue to, support this Kiwanis program.