(Martinez, CA) – The Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Contra Costa County Youth Hall of Fame Awards. These awards are presented annually to outstanding ContraCosta County residents between the ages of 12 and 18.
Nominees should demonstrate exemplary behavior in one of five categories:
• Good Samaritan: Goes out of their way to do for others without seeking recognition
• Volunteerism: Lends a helping hand for the good of the community; Gives their time
and energy to a worthy cause or organization
• Teamwork: Works unselfishly for the good of the team
• Leadership and Civic Engagement: A natural leader who inspires others and works to
make a difference in school and the community
• Perseverance: Has worked hard to overcome obstacles and achieve success
For more information and the application form to nominate a youth in our community, visit
We invite you to submit your nomination by completing the form and sending it with your
letter of recommendation by email to Lia Bristol at Youth.Nomination@dcd.cccounty.us or
mail to Lia Bristol, Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors, 2151 Salvio Street, Ste. R,
Concord, CA 94520.
Nominations must be received or postmarked by March 4, 2022. Recipients will be recognized at the March 29, 2022, Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors’ Cesar E. Chavez Celebration.