(Ed. Okay, so we’re suckers for animals, art, and creative ideas.)
From the Town of Danville:
The Town of Danville is launching an exciting public art project for 2019: ‘Dogs of Danville, Unleashed!’ This public art project presents an opportunity to be featured as one of the 15 sponsors of this inaugural program. The goal of ‘Dogs of Danville, Unleashed!’ is to create a temporary outdoor public art project displaying beautifully painted dog sculptures throughout Downtown Danville, accompanied by a walking tour and passport designed to attract and engage residents and visitors to downtown Danville between May and September 2019.
Sponsorship comes with multiple benefits for businesses, such as:
- Each Dog will be paired with a juried local artist to create the design painted on the dog.
- Dogs will be strategically placed throughout the downtown, in front of sponsoring businesses if appropriate, and will be on display for four months.
- Businesses, business organizations or individual donors will be promoted in all marketing throughout the duration of the project. This includes: Press Releases, Town newsletter articles, online advertisements, multiple websites, social media promotion, etc.
- Dogs will include a custom placard on the pedestal indicating the sponsor’s name, address and website.
- A colorful walking tour booklet will be developed, featuring the location of each dog, the sponsor business information and any promotions offered (if applicable). Guests can win prizes for completed passports at the closing reception.
- Dogs will be auctioned off at the end of the event and 100% of the proceeds will go towards developing a future similar art program for the Town of Danville.
Deadline for sponsorship applications is January 11, 2019.
For more information and to learn how to become a sponsor, read the attached PDF or contact Marija Nelson Bleier at 925-314-3460 or email@example.com.