From Lt. Harvey Kuo at Walnut Creek PD:
A portion of Main Street and several peripheral streets will be closed from approximately 4:00 pm until 10:00 pm on Saturday, September 15, 2018 for the annual Walnut Festival Twilight Parade.
During the parade, the affected streets will be closed to all vehicular traffic. Additionally, all curbside parking places on closed streets will be marked as “No Parking – Tow Away”.
Vehicles left in curbside parking places after 4:00 pm on September 15th, 2018 will be subject to towing.
All streets will remain open and accessible to pedestrian traffic.
Specifically, the street closures are as follows:
• Main St: North of Botelho Dr. to Lacassie Ave.
• Mt. Diablo Blvd.: Locust St.. to Broadway
• Olympic Blvd.: East of South Locust St.
• Cypress St: Commercial Lane to immediately East of Main St.
• Bonanza St: East of Commercial Lane
• Civic Dr: East of Commercial Lane to Broadway
• Giammona Dr: ALL
Should you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Walnut Creek Police Department at 925-943-5844.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
We hope you will enjoy the Walnut Festival Twilight Parade, a long-standing tradition for the City of Walnut Creek.