Contra Costa County voters don’t have to wait until Election Day to vote in person. The Elections Division’s increasingly-popular Regional Early Voting program returns May 29th, with eight sites throughout the county. Registered Contra Costa voters will be able to obtain their ballot and vote at any of the locations.
The sites will be open from 11 am to 7 pm from Tuesday May 29th through Friday June 1st, and 8 am to 5 pm on Saturday, June 2nd.
“We continue to seek ways to make voting as convenient as possible for our voters,” said Joe Canciamilla, Contra Costa County Registrar of Voters. “The night and weekend hours make it easier for Contra Costa voters who commute or want to vote at a convenient site before Election Day.”
Regional Early Voting sites are structured so that any registered Contra Costa voter can vote at any of the locations. For example, a Concord resident who works at Bishop Ranch in San Ramon can vote in either of those cities. The sites are geographically balanced and are located in convenient, accessible locations.
• Antioch Community Center, 4703 Lone Tree Way, Antioch
• Bay Hills Community Church, 4000 Klose Way, Richmond
• Walnut Creek City Hall, 1666 N. Main Street, Walnut Creek
• San Ramon City Hall, 7000 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon • Ambrose Community Center, 3105 Willow Pass Road, Bay Point
• Monument Crisis Center 1990 Market Street, Concord
• El Cerrito City Hall, 10890 San Pablo Avenue, El Cerrito
• Contra Costa Clerk-Recorder-Elections Office, 555 Escobar Street, Martinez
For more information on Regional Early Voting or other election topics, visit HERE.