- May 28 – 12:09 a.m., DUI, Oak Hill Rd./Mt. Diablo Blvd. (Lafayette)
- May 31 – 10:49 a.m., (Undisclosed Misdemeanor), 4400 block El Nido Ranch Rd.
- May 31 – 12:23 p.m., (Strongarm Robbery), Camino Encinas and Moraga Way -Two suspects entered Safeway, loaded up two hand held baskets with 24 bottles of liquor, and on their way out an employee tried to grab the basket and the suspect yanked it back and ran away. While they were driving away, a witness called to report what they thought was a domestic dispute in a car and gave description and location. Officers responded quickly to locate the car and stopped the vehicle at a business parking garage. While investigating the dispute, police located the baskets and bottles of liquor with the security tags still attached and they admitted to the theft.
- June 2 – 3:22 p.m., (Undisclosed Misdemeanor), Safeway
- May 30 – 10:38 a.m., 300 block El Toyonal
- June 3 – 1:52 p.m., Starbucks – Resident left their car at Theatre Square overnight to take BART. When he returned the vehicle was gone. No one had permission to take the vehicle.
- May 30 – 4:43 p.m., 20 block Via Hermosa
- May 31 – 4:11 p.m., 10 block Alice Pl.
- May 31 – 12:51 a.m., Safeway
- May 31 – 11:04 a.m., (Unknown Type), 20 block Ardor Dr.
- June 1 – 9:37 a.m., (False Pretenses), 80 block Berkeley Ave.