- April 8 – 9:44 p.m. (Felony Weapons Possession), Wanda Lane/Tahos Road. NARRATIVE: Orinda Officer noticed a vehicle speeding on Hwy 24 and made a traffic enforcement stop. Driver appeared nervous and identified himself which resulted in an outstanding warrant for his arrest. Officer asked if he had any weapons and the suspect said no. Officers searched the car and located a loaded automatic pistol under the passenger seat. He was arrested for the warrant, possess firearm by ex-felon, possess loaded firearm in public, and carrying loaded weapon not registered owner.
- April 2 – 2:19 p.m., (Residential), 90 block Rheem Blvd.
- April 4 – 11:51 a.m., (Illegal Entry), 300 block El Toyonal
- April 5 – 10:17 a.m., (Residential), 100 block Ivy Drive
- April 5 – 11:11 a.m., (Residential), 20 block Muth Drive
- April 7 – 4:52 p.m., (Residential), 200 block Hall Drive
- April 4 – 8:39 p.m., Beverages & More
- April 4 – 5:14 p.m., Property Damage, Moraga Way/Altamount Dr.