It was a busy week throughout The Numbers last week with lots of little things adding up to make one big thing. Towns and cities all along the 24/680 Corridor have been getting slammed with property crimes and Danville was no exception, it seems.
Going unlisted this week are the plethora of identity theft cases handled by police. We’ve written about this on several occasions and don’t think we’re adding to your knowledge by listing another uptick in these sorts of crimes. We’re also getting wind of activity that didn’t actually make it to the official police blotter last week and we’re following up where we can and will bring those stories to you when possible.
For now, here’s the official breakdown on crimes in Danville last week, from April 12 to 18:
- April 12 – 9:24 a.m., reported in the 600 block of Park Hill Road.
- April 13 – 4:03 p.m., 300 block of Mountain Ridge Road
- April 12 – 11:51 a.m., 400 block of Sycamore Creek
- April 12 – 6:38 p.m., 100 block Town and Country Drive
- April 18 – 4:21 p.m., 1500 block Peters Ranch Road
- April 13 – 3:18 a.m., (Arrest), Meenar Music Club
- April 14 – 5:33 p.m., 30 block Ambleside Court
- April 17 – 6:41, 3100 block Fostoria Way