The men and women of the Danville Police Department have been busy of late, investigating a rare armed robbery and a few other crimes unfamiliar to the suburban landscape, and notching a few wins.
Here’s a breakdown of the most noteworthy cases reported and handled in Danville last week:
- March 29 – 1:52 a.m., Shell Gas Station, 800 block of Camino Ramon, one suspect waits in car while second approaches teller, brandishes weapon and takes cash from service station till. No injuries. No arrests. Case under investigation.
- March 29 – 9:52 a.m., 700 block of El Pintado Rd.
- March 29 – 10:36 a.m., 300 block of Ilo Lane
- March 29 – 2:05 p.m., Danville Costco store
- March 29 – 5:22 p.m., Petty theft from car. Green Valley Elementary School.
- March 31 – 1:53 p.m., 100 block of Midland Way
- March 30 – 2:01 p.m., 600 block of Ambience Way
- April 4 – 11:32 a.m., report made at Police Department
- April 1 – 10:46 a.m., 600 block of Sheri Lane
- April 3 – 4:24, 200 block Saint Christopher Drive